8th Envolve Award Greece Winners Announced!
We are an inclusive and industry-agnostic startup contest in Greece with tangible impact.
The Winners Announcement took place in ATRAKTOS and was streamed live via Chorus Call Hellas’ webcasting services on Wednesday, 23 June 2021.
Watch the Winners Announcement as Livestreamed
Winners will receive
How it works
Application for the award couldn’t be simpler:
- Go to Envolve Apps and create your profile.
- Build & submit your application.
- The Envolve Team & Judges will review all submitted ideas.
- Finalists will be announced through a dedicated PR.
- Finalists will have the chance to participate to #GetEnvolved Award.
- Winners will be announced during the Envolve Award Greece Ceremony.
Sustainability & Scalability
14 December 2020
23 March 2021
23 June 2021
9th Envolve Award Greece Launch
We give the power of choice to the people!
Envolve Award Greece finalists also compete for the #GetEnvolved Award, which runs exclusively on Facebook and Instagram.
The #GetEnvolved Winners are:
1st #GetEnvolved Award winner: Project Patenting, receiving a cheque for €3,000.
2nd #GetEnvolved Award winner: Tourmie, receiving a cheque for €2,000.
3rd #GetEnvolved Award winner: bindbops, receiving a cheque for €1,000.
The first prize of 3.000€ is sponsored by Brookstreet Equity Partners LLP to celebrate entrepreneurship in the name of George V. Bolos, a co-founding partner of Brookstreet, General Manager of the Olympic Games 2004 cerebral CEO and serial entrepreneur who sold his firm for 57x with the rest of the team at Brookstreet. The award is presented by his daughter Miss Natalia Bolou.